The algorithmic addressable Control Panel Compact Lyon is EN 54-2 and EN 54-4 standard certified according to the latest CE Directives/Regulation.
The Compact Lyon panel does the same functions that Lyon Control Panel, being fully compatible with it from the point of view of installation (cabling, analogue detectors, manual call points, modules and analogue sounders, etc.).
It is particularly interesting in medium-size installations, traditionally designed for conventional systems, allowing using an addressable system with all its functionality and advantage.
In case the installation should be extended, the Compact Lyon Control Panel has the control panels network function, whereby control panels can be connected together, also showing the information of the control panels connected to a repeater, besides allows an additional functionality of operation.
• Control panel configurable with 1 or 2 loops.
• Loop capability 99 points.
• All the points are supervised by the control panel, except the loop isolator KABY.
• Capacity for 64 configurable relays per control panel.
• Can hold up to 99 zones per panel.
• Registry with capacity of 4095 events with date and time.
• Delay of supervised sounder output programmable between 0 to 10 minutes, identified as S1.
• Alarm output as free voltage relay not supervised, identified as ALARM.
• Failure general output, as free voltage relay not supervised, identified as FAULT.
• Allowed to connect addressable sounders in the loop.
• Evacuation push-button.
• Backlit LCD display with 4 lines and 40 characters.
• Incorporates multiple languages by default (Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, etc).
• Configurable with the PC-EASY CoNET software.
• Connectable to external keyboard (standard PC-PS2).
• Access to the control panel keyboard introducing a numeric code.
• Allows connection of up to 8 repeaters and/or 8 control panels in network.
• Contact ID (on specific request).
• Size: 363 x 331 x 96 mm.
• Certified according to EN 54-2 and EN 54-4 and EN 54-4 and CE mark according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.